Here is your beer hall delivery list for today, brought to you by the fine folks at Atlantic Importing Co.
We only received a limited amount of the new or seasonal stuff so you know the drill, get into Kelly’s and claim your beer before someone else does!
New / Seasonal -
- Oatmeal Yeti – Great Divide Brewing Company – American Double / Imperial Stout | 9.50% ABV
- Berliner Lager – Jack’s Abby Brewing – Berliner Weissbier | 3.50% ABV
- Showdown Rye IPA – Great Divide Brewing Company – American Double / Imperial IPA | 8.30% ABV
- Stone Enjoy By IPA 08.16.14 – Stone Brewing Co. – American Double / Imperial IPA | 9.40% ABV
- Claymore Scotch Ale – Great Divide Brewing Company – Scotch Ale / Wee Heavy | 7.70% ABV
- Stone Go To IPA – Stone Brewing Co. – American IPA | 4.50% ABV
- Stone Saison – Stone Brewing Co. – Saison / Farmhouse Ale | 6.00% ABV
- Stone Ale Mix Pack
- 3R Raspberry Ale – New Planet Beer Company – Fruit / Vegetable Beer | 5.00% ABV – Gluten Free
- Smoke & Dagger – Jack’s Abby Brewing – Rauchbier | 5.80% ABV
- Hoponius Union – Jack’s Abby Brewing – American Pale Lager | 6.70% ABV
- Mass Rising – Jack’s Abby Brewing – American Double / Imperial Pilsner | 8.00% ABV
Brown’s Factory 12 Bottle Mix Pack -
- Brown’s Oatmeal Stout – Brown’s Brewing Company – Oatmeal Stout | 5.25% ABV
- Brown’s Porter – Brown’s Brewing Company – American Porter | 5.75% ABV
- Brown’s Cream Ale – Brown’s Brewing Company – Cream Ale | 5.50% ABV
- Brown’s IPA – Brown’s Brewing Company – American IPA | 6.50% ABV
Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America SOLD OUT!
Good news though, really great beer is just around the corner, stay tuned to Kelly’s for more info…
Redemption Barrel Proof Straight Rye Whiskey
Batch No. 3 | 61% alc./vol. | 122 proof | 750ml | $77.99
A 95% rye / 5% barley mashbill turns into a whiskey with notes of sweet toasted nuts and robust spice while its intense and warming characteristics will bite you back so enjoy Redemption Rye Barrel Proof with water or on the rocks.
We only received 1 case of this wax-top-whiskey which is the next level up from the classic Redemption Rye many of you have come to know and love.
So in beer news this week, we received Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America, one of the most stunning mix packs we’ve ever seen. The lineup is incredible - Russian River, 3 Floyds, Cigar City. Firestone Walker and others make this a pack to not miss out on because once it’s gone, it’s gone.
Also of note is Gose (pronounced “Gose-uh”), a refreshing beer that is making a huge comeback but don’t call it a comeback, Gose has been here for years!
Avery Anniversary Ale – Twenty One – Avery Brewing Company – American Brown Ale | 8.70% ABV - Seasonal, 1 case | 22oz | $9.99 +dep
Two Jokers Double-Wit – Boulevard Brewing Co. – Witbier | 8.00% ABV – Delish de Wit – 750ml | $10.95 +dep
The Kimmie, The Yink & The Holy Gose – Anderson Valley Brewing Company – Gose | 4.20% ABV – 6pk Cans | $12.69 +dep
Summer Solstice – Anderson Valley Brewing Company – Cream Ale | 5.00% ABV – Summa Down Now | 6pk Cans | $11.39 +dep
Beer Camp Across America West Coast Double IPA – Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. – American Double / Imperial IPA | 8.50% ABV | 22oz | 1 per person | $5.25 +dep
Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America 12 Different Brewers 12 Different Beer Mix Pack ( 1 per person | $22.99 +dep ) Featuring:
- Ninkasi Coffee Milk Stout
- Firestone Walker Hoppy Pilsner
- Oskar Blues Rye Bock
- Ballast Point India Pale Lager
- Cigar City Tropical Maibock
- 3 Floyds Pale Ale
- Bell’s Imperial Dark Ale
- Allagash Belgian-Style Pale Ale
- Russian River Belgian-Style Blonde
- Asheville Brewers Alliance Scottish Ale
- Victory Brewing Altbier
An array of cravable and delicious gluten free products!
07/19 – 2-5p – Gluten Free Saturday
We are pleased to be hosting a FREE, GLUTEN FREE Saturday on July 19th, from 2-5p.
Gluten free, to us means more than just cider (although cider is GREAT and we have the BIGGEST selection!) so come to Kelly’s and taste:
- Green River Ambrosia tasting featuring their Massachusetts made artisanal and delicious beverages!
- Domestic and imported gluten free craft beer & artisanal cider
- All natural & gluten free Freshies cocktail mixes including Ghost Mary, the HOTTEST bloddy mary mix on the market. Do you dare? (read about Freshies in our previous post here)
- Gluten free cheese, crackers and salami from our Gourmet Market.
- Raaka chocolate tasting with special bourbon cask and other delicious gluten free and vegan chocolate.(read about Kelly’s gluten free chocolate here)
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!
(read all Kelly’s gluten free posts here)
We had a customer asking about Adam Carolla’s gluten free Mangria and we aim to please everyone so we pulled a few strings, and we were able to get it!
Served over ice, Mangria is a great alternative drink and we’re the only store in the Berkshires to carry Mangria so snag what you want from our 3 cases while you can and listen for the Kelly’s Package Store mention on the Adam Carrola podcast.- mahalo!
Signature Orange Sangria – Gluten Free
Adam Carolla’s Signature Mangria opens up with aromatics of plum, cherry, blackberry and orange along with a generous fruit flavor. Mangria is best served over ice & great for any occasion and with 20.9% alc, it has the right amount of kick!
Tasting Notes: Aromatics of plum, cherry, blackberry and orange along with a generous fruit flavor. Mangria is best served over ice & great for any occasion
750ml | 20.90% alc./vol. | $17.99
Mangria White Peach Pear – Gluten Free
At last the swarthy latin lover that is Adam Carolla’s Mangria has found his soul mate – a sweet, fair haired peach of a senorita with a great pear.
Tasting Notes: Adam Carolla’s Signature White Peach-Pear has aromas of, you guessed it, peach and pear along with generous floral aromas. The flavors are a juicy combination of tree fruit and sweetness. The finish is long, smooth and mouth-watering with a fruit basket of flavors. This wine, like the original Mangria, is best served over ice.
750ml | 19.00% alc./vol. | $17.99
Great news this week if you’re a caseophile (cheese lover) – the locally made R&G goat cheese with ramps dropped! This is one of our favorite, seasonal cheeses and it’s artisanaly crafted right over the border in Cohoes, NY.
What are ramps? Allium tricoccum is in the onion family and is also known as: wild leek, spring onion, ramp, and wild garlic. Ramps are an erly spring vegetable, have a robust onion flavor, and a garlic odor. Fresh, spreadable chevre with garlic and herbs is popular so this semi-firm goat cheese version will be a sure fire hit if you like those pronounced flavors.
Once it’s gone, it’s gone until next year so
gather ye local-awesome-ramp-cheese while ye may.